BOOKING & CANCELLATION POLICY
BOOKING FEE POLICY
We require 48 HOURS NOTICE in the event that you need to reschedule your appointment in order for your booking fee to be transferred to the next appointment. Failure to provide 48 hours notice will result in your booking fee being forfeited.
Whilst we understand that your reason for having to reschedule may be valid, please understand also that we still have a business to run. Please take this into account when booking your appointment with us.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU NEED TO RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Your booking fee is non-refundable, if you need to reschedule your appointment you will be able to transfer your booking fee to a new booking provided 48 hours notice has been given. You can reschedule your appointment one (1) of two (2) ways;
1. CALL the clinic on 07 3857 4843 and please leave a message if not answered by staff. (DO NOT use social platforms to let us know that you need to move your appointment. Unfortunately not all messages make it through, so calling or emailing is the best option to ensure we are able to transfer your booking fee to your next appointment. If you choose to message through social media platforms, and we do not receive it, your booking fee will be forfeited. If we are unable to answer the phone due to being with clients, we will call you back as soon as we can). Email us at email@example.com
2. Use the RESCHEDULING LINK which can be found in my booking confirmation email. (This is the quickest and easiest option).
BOOKING OF MULTIPLE SERVICES
Times for each service are detailed on the website and are provided at time of booking - Please make sure you check this and have ample time for these services.
If you book for multiple services and decide at the time of your appointment that you wish to cancel one, full charges for all services booked will still apply as our calendar has been blocked out for a specific amount of time to fulfil all treatments originally booked.
If you need to remove a treatment from your appointment, you must provide 48 hours notice to allow us enough time to fill the time now made available.
ARRIVING LATE TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
If you arrive late to your appointment, it may mean that our staff may have to shorten the length of the treatment so as not to inconvenience other clients.
I understand that the full cost of the service will still apply.
Failure to attend your appointment, will result in the forfeit of your booking fee and the full amount of the missed appointment being payable before you are able to re-book.
You may be required to pay for your next appointment in full.
MBODY Aesthetics is a child friendly clinic, however we do provide services of a clinical nature at times and there are a few requirements if you are needing to bring your child/children to your appointment. However we encourage you to take your time in clinic as a space to relax and timeout for yourself therefore trying to arrange appointments without the need to bring young ones.
There may also be other clients in the clinic at the same time as, and they may be trying to enjoy some quiet time and relaxation.
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our policy regarding children below.
1. We ask that all children please remain seated in the waiting room during your appointment and do not wander around (if old enough to be unattended).
2. We ask that there be no eating in the clinic.
3. We ask that they do not approach the bed during your appointment as there are often sterile fields and sharp objects close by
This is your time out, your zen time, and we want you to relax and enjoy being looked after. If you are able, we do recommend that you find other arrangements for your children so you can fully enjoy the moment. Please note that our treatment rooms do not really have additional seating or space for children or friends. They are welcome to wait in the waiting room if old enough to do so. An adult support person is welcome in the treatment room if completely necessary.